Business Resiliency Senior Analyst
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Business Resiliency Senior Analyst. This individual will need to have 5+ years of business resiliency, business continuity, crisis management, disaster recovery, and or risk management experience. They need to have experience with third party vendor risk management and business risk enterprise operations. They also need to have either ABCP or CBCP certifications.
- Work with technology partners and business process owners to establish testing plans and an overall testing calendar
- Assist in developing detailed testing scenarios that critically evaluates the businesses ability to recover from a short and long-term business disruption.
- Identify and implement efficiencies within the testing program.
- Work with the Business Stakeholders to follow up on issues identified from various business resiliency tests.
- Assist in coordinating business participation and completion of resiliency testing as required by corporate standards.
- Assist in evaluating test results for accuracy and completeness and ensure retesting occurs as required.
- Execute assessments in alignment with identified frameworks (Resiliency, IT, Security, Divisions, capability etc.)
- Determine test requirements priority thresholds (High, Medium, Low) and results align with corresponding priorities
- Develop and implement validation templates required for collection of exercises and testing results
- Create Validation Requirements Traceability Matrix, which meet compliance requirements for all Company or divisional p[policies or standards
- Inspect exercise and testing result to confirm required success and pass/fail criteria have been achieved
- Confirm business signoff is captured and corresponding issues have been identified for escalation and subsequent remediation
- Create exercise and testing performance templates and corresponding summary report details
- Participate in Assurance planning sessions to confirm scope, approach, and anticipated results are identified
- Proactively identify and provide input on opportunities to streamline exercise and testing plans while maintaining quality and compliance
- Maintain validation results for management reporting purposes, as well as audit compliance
- Provide input on remediation items, corrective actions, After Action Reports or internal audits as necessary
- Identify scope of annual Assessments for compliance and resiliency maturity purposes
- Gather the business and technology required capabilities necessary for review as part of periodic or annual Assessments
- Develop, maintain and update all Assessment templates necessary for review of maturity and risk against enterprise-wide Resiliency capabilities
- Develop, where necessary, Assessment models and supporting scoring methods to accurately assess capabilities
- Develop Assessment output scorecards which highlight maturity and identify risks associated with the capability areas assessed
- Provide level of effort estimates for all Assessment activities
- Collaborate with Assurance Service team members and provide/gather relevant input to sustain program activities and prioritization efforts
- College Degree or equivalent preferred
- 5 years' experience
- Previous business resiliency experience
- ABCP or CBCP certification
- Ability to work across multiple teams, channels, and reporting lines
- High level of energy, creativity, flexibility and dedication. A willingness to focus and commit to finding the best solution for the client
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships at all levels