Automation APM Development Tech Lead
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by Request Technology
*Permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Automation APM Development Tech Lead. This individual will be designing, developing, and prototyping performance monitoring technologies like ElasitcStack, Prometheus, Elastic APM, etc. They will design and develop enterprise software solutions leveraging Open source, Java, Python. They will be predicting effects of configuration changes and identify solution bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance. They need someone with 5+ years of experience with developing financial applications using current and Open source technologies.
- Responsible for solution design, development, prototyping, and modelling for open source logging and performance monitoring technologies like ElasticStack, Prometheus, Elastic APM, etc.
- Design and enable automation for efficient maintenance, high availability and self-healing solutions
- Provide guidance on technical solution delivery. Help setting direction and make decisions
- Provide advice on Design and Development Solution Technical, design and develop enterprise software solutions leveraging Open source, Java, Python
- Predict effects of configuration changes and identify solution bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance
- Evaluate technology standards, products, and the risks and benefits of technology introduction
- Contribute to the enhancement to Enterprise services development/delivery standards, tools and processes
- The individual would champion technology and tools change that improves delivery processes.
- Act as an agent for change regarding the new technologies and tools, promote top code quality by leading design and code reviews, and solve challenging issues related to performance tuning and scalability
- Be a role model and technical mentor to the junior and midlevel developers, work alongside of highly collaborative, open minded, technology savvy and dedicated members
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years developing financial applications using current and Open source technologies (for example: Java/J2EE, Unix, Shell Scripting, Python, ELK, Prometheus, Kubernetes, etc) on AWS
- Communicate technology solutions to a diverse audience, including the business, architecture, infrastructure and IT management
- Ensure that processes follow technical standards, documentation and implementation procedures.
- Skilled in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Knowledgeable about DevOps/CI/CD deployments
- Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL across multiple databases
- Storng Unix and Shell Scripting experience
- Java design& development
- Development in Logging and monitoring tools