Open VMS Specialist (French speaking)
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Open VMS Specialist associate with experience in application support & development of Mainframe applications for a global client.
- Experience in Application Support with development skills to undertake small-medium changes.
- Someone with good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at various levels of the organization (Application managers, Transition managers, SMEs, Country managers, Program managers, etc.)
- Experience in ITIL methodologies and ITSM concepts (Incident, Service Requests, Change management as a must)
- Fluent in French and English, Flemish is a plus
- Experience of Cobol/Decforms experience, Gembase experience or Basic experience on HP Unix/Open VMS platform desired, experience of rms indexed files.
- Excellent communication skills and can effectively explain technical concepts to team members
Must be French or Flemmish speaking