Trainee Buisness Analyst
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by Gattaca
A business analyst is required to work with our Financial Services client solutions team in pre-sales, implementation and post-implementation projects.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of the strong and growing Financial Services Solution Delivery team, capturing and analysing financial services business processes, proposing and defining process improvements, defining requirements and designs in order to complete successful system migrations and implementations for our valued existing and new clients.
- Fills a functional role to analyse requirements and build quality solutions that meet the requirements and advises clients on Solution offerings, strategy, designs, implementation approaches and alternatives.
- Works with client technical staff during the requirements definition and implementation to finalize requirements and resolve issues.
- Supports the analysis and modelling of client environments including business interactions, processes, organisational structures, business goals, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of technologies, industry trends, standards and design techniques.
- Provides input on implementation status and changes to risks, estimates or schedule
- Collaborates with analyst peers to efficiently resolve design issues, improve design quality and share high quality information
- Analyse and convert the user requirements into functional requirements
Ideally candidates will have experience in the following areas:
- Previous experience as a business analyst
- Previous experience collaborating with multiple teams
- Experience supporting workshops, defining requirements, defining business processes (BPM / Business Process Mapping As-is)
- Experience of working in Financial Services is desirable
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Relevant IT implementation experience
- Sufficient exposure to clients across a variety of industries and domains
- Problem solving and analytical
- Business acumen
- Ability to facilitate client workshops
- Strong communications skills with the ability to interface with all levels of internal and client project teams.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).