Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by NP Group
Job Title: Network Architect (SD-Wan)
Salary: €70K - €80K
Location: Massy, France
Job Reference: 11516P
Network Architect, Systems Architect, SD-WAN, SD Wan, SDN, IP, MPLS, Internet, Hybrid, SD_WAN, VNF, NFV, uCPE, QA Team, Architecture, High-Level Design, HLD, Network, PowerBI, Open Stack, Ciena Blue Planet, Open Contrail, Unified Communication, SaaS, Cloud, ERP, UC, Solution Architect, SDWan
Our client, a leading Technology Partner based in Massy, France are seeking an experienced Network Architect to lead the development, systems architecture and QA teams in building innovative solutions.
- The Network Architect will translate and synthesize customer needs into technical requirements as well as lead teams for building innovative solutions.
- You will be responsible for the development, architecture and QA teams
- Provide technology watch functions to detect major innovations in the market
- Constantly position the product in relation to the competition and analyze the requests for product evolutions reported by our customers to be considered for the product roadmap.
- Participate in the definition of product positioning in relation with the Product Management team, conduct technical feasibility studies of the product,
- Participate in the definition of a business plan.
- Define precise functional specifications and ensure the correct translation in terms of technical specifications with the development teams,
- Follow the product development plan ("product roadmap") with the R & D teams,
- Follow the progress of development in connection with the commercial launch imperatives: the "time to market"
- Have the product corrected according to market expectation.
- Formalize and/or validate all the technical documentation and all the added value of the product: technological performance, new services, new use cases
- Ensure internal communication, especially with the sales teams to support the launch of the product
- Ensure a permanent watch on customer, market and commercial performance to correct any malfunction and/or improve product performance.
- The Network Architect must have at least 5 years' experience working within a large enterprise environment
- Must have experience working with application performance management solutions
- The Network Architect must have experience in HLD
- Experience working on corporate Networks: IP, MPLS, Internet, Hybrid, SD_WAN, VNF, NFV, uCPE
- Experience with orchestration tools (Open Stack, Ciena Blue Planet, Open Contrail)
- Experience working closely with the R&D team
- Applications related to the business world: Unified Communication, SaaS, Cloud, ERP
- Knowledge in analytical solution (PowerBI).
- Knowledge of SDN
- It would be ideal to have a Master's Degree in Engineering
- Fluent in both French and English language (oral and written).
About NP Group
NP Group is an award winning international recruitment organisation focused on solving the challenges both clients and candidates face, in a different way. Specialising in technology, NP Group partner with some of the most recognised, innovative and inspiring business across the globe. NP Group's Strategic Workforce Resourcing, Talent Solutions and Executive Search business units use specialist knowledge to genuinely solve clients and candidates' recruitment problems. NP Group have been recognised by Best Companies as 'one to watch' and are in the Recruiter Fast 50 as one of the fastest growing UK recruitment companies.
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.