Process Control Technician -1330
Posted on Aug 7, 2019 by TreeHouse Private Brands
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Continuous Improvement Manager the Process Control Technician is responsible for operations team support and a leadership role for one or more functions of Continuous Improvement including: Implementation, facilitation and sustaining all aspects of TMOS (Treehouse Management Operating System). Loss Analysis, Data Collection, and Project Leadership are also the main duties of this position.
Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience in leading a team and managing projects is required.
- Flexibility to work various shifts required.
- Active TMOS participation in leading teams to improve process reliability and/or waste reduction is a plus.
- Ability to train and develop.
- Excellent computer knowledge including advanced Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, working knowledge of Access is a plus Design of Experiment (DOE), Six Sigma and Statistical Analysis Skills a Plus.
- Experience with creating and maintaining databases is a Plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess an understanding of TMOS (PDCA, 5s, Centerlines, Standard Work, Process Capability).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent mathematical skills SAP and LEDs experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated finds improved ways to get results, shares improvement ideas.
- Able to understand associated company documents such as SOPs, safety manual, quality manual, and computer-related manuals.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex systems, drive to the root cause and implement countermeasures.
- Excellent safety knowledge and safety record.
- Excellent attendance record must be below 5 points.
- Excellent work record Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Should hold a 2-year technical degree (4-year degree a plus) or working towards a degree.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.