Payroll Assistant - Trainee
Posted on Aug 6, 2019 by CV-Library
* Experience working in a busy administrative/ data entry role.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
* Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel
* Confident and professional telephone manner
* Proficient, accurate and diligent in all aspects of data entry
* Must be a good communicator and team player
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines with excellent attention to detail
* Efficient problem solver
* Self-motivated and self-disciplined
In return our client is offering a basic salary of £18,000. This is a full time and permanent role. The working hours are Hours: 8.30am 17:0 however due to the nature of our business additional working hours may be required to deal with the operational demands of the department. The head office Is located in Farnham, Surrey, Close to public transport.
Apply today, interviews are taking place immediately