Sales Team Leader
Posted on Aug 6, 2019 by CV-Library
Engineering Company, Whitstable
Mon - Thurs 8am - 4.30pm & Fri 8am - 1.30pm
£27,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
My client, an Engineering company based in Whitstable, are currently recruiting for a Sales Team Leader with technical product experience to be responsible for up/cross selling and generating leads, whilst leading a team of five staff.
Main duties shall include but are not limited to:
· To be responsible for up selling, cross selling and generating leads for existing and new business.
· To be responsible for the day to day running of the team.
· Processing of sales orders, official quotations, order progresses, promotions, telephone calls, pricing and general enquiries.
· Undertake quote follow up and negotiate where required.
· Assist with external sales requirements relating to customer and ordering information.
· Identify new sales opportunities and act on them accordingly or pass them to the relevant contact.
· To contact potential and drift customers and present products and services in order to maximise sales.
· To ensure holiday and sickness cover for the department.
· Develop ideas so as to improve on the service offer of the team.
· Work to instructed KPIs as set by the line manager.
· Assist with specific project work as and when needed.
The ideal candidate should:
· Have previous experience of managing a team.
· Have an understanding of commercial pricing structures.
· Previous experience of using vendor portals
· Technical product experience with ability to understand the companys products, competition products, and various specifications
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £24k Annual
£24.6k - £24.6k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£27k - £27k Annual