Posted on Aug 6, 2019 by CV-Library
* Liaise with subject matter experts across the Group to create content and design engaging training modules which embrace the culture of the company and meet the needs of both individuals and the business
* Organisation, set-up and delivery of classroom based training courses across a variety of topics, including product knowledge, soft skills, leadership, etc.
* Create and administer e-learning content to ensure all relevant training modules are adapted to suit online learning and issued to individuals where required
* Facilitate and deliver the monthly Group Induction for new starters
* Act as main point of contact for all Apprenticeship training providers and existing apprentices, ensuring adequate support is provided
* Maintenance of all employee training records
* Monitor, evaluate and review the quality and effectiveness of training, assessment and outcomes of courses delivered
Background / Experience Required
* Experience of coordinating, designing and writing engaging training solutions to suit business needs
* Ability to engage groups of learners at every stage of the learning process using a variety of exercises and discussion to embed learning
* Excellent presentation, organisation, process management and planning skills
* Confident public speaker
* Strong customer focus and commercial acumen
* Strong IT skills, especially Microsoft Office
* A genuine interest and passion in developing people
In return our client is offering a competitive basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits.
The company in located in Farnham, close to public transport routes. They have a team of circa 150 employees. This role is offered on a permanent basis working Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:30.
If you have the previous experience and are looking for a fresh challenge then submit your CV today! interviews are taking place asap with immediate start dates available