Telephone Sales Consultant
Posted on Aug 6, 2019 by CV-Library
Barnet, North London
£20-£25k plus commission
GroupNexus are pleased to advise that we are now looking for an enthusiastic Telephone Sales Consultant to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for generating leads, setting up prospective meetings and identifying potential opportunities over the phone whilst maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective Telephone Sales Consultant must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products and services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in new customers and developing new business.
* Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our products and services
* Answer questions about our products and services or the company itself
* Ask questions to understand requirements and qualify whether an opportunity exists
* Direct prospects to field sales team when lead identifies a potential opportunity
* Enter and update lead, opportunity, company and contact information in the CRM
* Report progress weekly
* Proven experience of telephone sales or other sales/customer service role
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience using a CRM
* Outstanding telephone manner and ability to build relationships solely over the phone
* Ability to understand complex products and services and explain the benefits over the phone
* Excellent command of the English language and ability to speak assertively with confidence
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to engage with various levels
* Calm under pressure, with ability to work to remove bottlenecks and handle rejection
* Outstanding negotiation skills with ability to handle objections and create win-win outcomes