Senior Bookkeeper - Salisbury - £30,000 - £35,000
Posted on Aug 6, 2019 by CV-Library
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the smooth and timely production of Bookkeeping, Accounts and Payroll functions of all entities within the group.
Responsibilities to included:
* Bookkeeping and accounts including sales ledger, purchase ledger
* Statutory reporting to HMRC
* Multiple currency bank reconxcilaitions
* VAT Returns
* Payroll including auto-enrolment
* Petty cash
* HR adminsitration
* Liaising with external accountants for audit purposes
This role would be well suited to an experienced and dynamic Bookkeeper / Accountant who is happy working in a busy stand alone role where they have full autonomy and ownership of their responsibilities. They will be able to work effectively and calmly under pressure and be well organised. Above all having he ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency