Posted on Aug 6, 2019 by CV-Library
Alexander Dennis – Skelmersdale
Competitive package + half day on Fridays
Part of NFI Group, Alexander Dennis Limited (ADL) is one of the world’s leading independent bus and coach manufacturers and the number one global producer of double deck buses. ADL employs around 2,500 people at facilities in the UK and around the world. As one of the fastest growing bus and coachbuilder in Western Europe, ADL encompasses three famous and successful marques – Alexander, Dennis and Plaxton and we are passionate about advancing the quality of life and travel by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient transport solutions that exceed the expectations of our global customers.
We are looking for a highly analytical Management Accountant to join our established Financial Shared Service Centre (FSSC) team in Skelmersdale.
Responsible for maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Banking and Accounting and Payroll functions globally, the FSSC is at the heart of our business. In addition, the FSSC are setting and managing the Global Financial Improvements Agenda as we develop into a centre of excellence and deliver on our mission “to provide all stakeholders with the highest standard of service at all times, demonstrating a commitment to continually improve standards and process effectiveness whilst supporting one another as a team”.
About your skills and experience:
* Due to the technical nature of the role, you have minimum three years management accounting experience, covering overheads and capex
* You will have excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills at all levels
* You will have an inquisitive nature with ability to challenge constructively
* You have excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills allowing management and control of various financial activities, nominal ledger reconciliations and postings
* You will have excellent Excel skills, with the ability to create a range of formulas, detailed reports, pivot tables and you can easily manipulate data
* You will have the ability to prepare various detailed financial and operational reports
* You will have excellent time management skills with ability to balance changing priorities
* You have excellent knowledge of computerised Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and financial applications/systems
About the role:
* Payroll overheads budget co-ordination and reforecasting
* Monthly analysis of capex project costs and latest forecasts/projections
* Administration of capex requests
* Monthly payroll overheads reporting
* Investigation of payroll overheads variances to budget and forecasts
* Support as required with monthly payroll overhead meetings with the Executive and Senior management team to review spend and make recommendations for improvements
* Support as required with presentation of payroll overhead costs at monthly finance meetings
* Amongst other duties.
What we offer in return:
* We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals.
* We offer comprehensive benefits that align with our business strategies.
* You’ll have an interesting and technically challenging workload from day one, working
with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
* You’ll get to work cross functionally with colleagues around the world, with the ability to influence and see the tangible results of your hard work.
* It’s a dynamic, fast paced environment where no two days are the same with significant challenges for you to overcome.
* Alongside improving your Management Accounting skills you will also gain exposure to other parts of the business, in turn enhancing your future career prospects.
* We will support you with coaching and development with the tools and techniques you will need to succeed.
* We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages and values
the different experiences and backgrounds of our employees, spurring innovation, generating creative solutions and enhancing our customer relations.
If your skills and experience are matching with this challenging role and you want to join a growing, successful international business, then we would love to hear from you
£50k - £60k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£53k - £69k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£14 - £14 Hourly
£16.3 - £16.3 Hourly
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£15 - £23 Hourly