Mortgage Adviser / Trainee Mortgage Adviser
Posted on Aug 5, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client company are considered the market leader in their local area for property sales and lettings. They have developed an excellent Mortgage Adviser team in-house and are keen to continue growing this team by recruiting experienced Sales Advisers to join on a Trainee Mortgage Adviser basis.
Clients and business opportunities as a Mortgage Adviser
As a Mortgage Adviser, you will be provided with excellent mortgage and protection opportunities from their network of Estate Agency branches. Their team work at a fast pace, meaning you will regularly be fed new opportunities as well as access to their extensive database of current and previous clients. They have a sister business focused on providing wealth management, which you will be able to refer business to their Financial Advisers as well.
Training and Development – Trainee Mortgage Adviser!
Excellent initial and ongoing training will be provided to individuals who possess a proven track record in targeted sales through to being highly confident Mortgage Advisers. The most successful Trainee Mortgage Advisers will be those with a drive to succeed.
Requirements to be considered
The company will consider individuals with a proven track record in targeted sales and have minimum CeMAP 1 - they will then provide the training and development to become a Mortgage Adviser. In addition, they would be interested in current Mortgage Advisers. Their contract is for alternating six day / five day working weeks and the company are looking for individuals with a desire to achieve excellent remuneration through commission and bonus, on top of a basic salary.
* Basic salary of £18,000 plus competitive commission on all sales
* Bonus paid when the Mortgage Adviser achieves certain milestones
* There is a company car or car allowance after their Mortgage Advisers meet their 2/3 months’ consecutive monthly banked income target.
* The company offers progression to their financial planning division after two years of joining
* The group has over 15 branches across North London / Hertfordshire! So if you are based in this area but not within commutable distance to the locations below, continue to apply as we might have a branch closer to you become available in the future!
* Haringey / Walthamstow
* Goffs Oak
* Waltham Abbey
Call us now on (phone number removed) or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information