Posted on Aug 5, 2019 by John D Wood & Co.
Trusted for Generations, we have specialised in selling residential property in London and South of England for more than 140 years. Our employees are meticulous, highly professional and well-trained, with a thorough understanding of the property market in their local area. We have a track record of success in marketing at a national and international level, with over half of our business coming through referral and recommendation.
About the Role
The role of Weekend Assistant, based in Wimbledon Village will be responsible for:
- Front line customer service support.
- Liaising with clients and customers both on the telephone and face- to-face.
- Ad hoc assistance in the process of negotiation.
- Meet and greet visitors to the branch
- Ensure an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld at all times
- Assist with any administration necessary
Qualifications & Experience
The successful Weekend Assistant, based in Wimbledon Village will have the following attributes;
- A professional approach
- Be computer literate - specifically with the ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extremely customer focused.
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
Why join us?
At John D Wood & Co. our passion for property and strong focus on people set us apart. We dont see buying, selling, renting and letting as processes - for us, theyre all about important, life-changing moments. This is why we empower our people to create exceptional experiences. The size and scale of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to broaden your skills by taking on a different role or progress upwards to take on more and more responsibility. Meanwhile, the fact that were always highly responsive to change makes this an incredibly exciting and inspiring place to develop your career.
Why work with us?
When you join the John D Wood & Co. we will train, develop and support you to become the best you can possibly be.
- Fantastic earning potential
- Hours: TBC
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 23 days
- The opportunity to work under successful and highly sought after Directors
- Youll be entitled to our award winning Under one Roof discount scheme offering staff along with their family & friends excellent discounted property services
Please do include your achievements within your CV as part of your application.