Posted on Aug 4, 2019 by Total Wine & More
2121 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA 95825 USA
Overnight Stock Clerk - Temporary
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of our Overnight Store Set Team, you play an essential role in the remodel of existing Total Wine & More stores around the San Francisco Bay and Fresno area. This 12-15 week overnight position will have team members working in several locations, with an opportunity to remain on the team as a Stock Associate or Cashier in one store location after this temporary assignment is complete. You will report to the overnight management team. Join us to become an industry expert in one of the most fun and thriving retail companies around!
- Support the redesign of store layout to provide a better customer experience
- Complete freight process by receiving product deliveries and moving product using several different types of equipment
- Ensure sorting area is safe and organized, including unloading of truck trailers, loading of merchandise onto carts; distributing inventory to correct locations; pulling and stocking merchandise from back room and overheads
- Open and stack cases and merchandise; break down boxes and bale cardboard; shelve and stage inventory
- Ensure signage is correctly placed; build displays and end caps; clean and maintain merchandise
- Maintain store safety and cleanliness standards on floor, stock room and loading dock
We're looking for
- 21 years of age or older
- Work an overnight schedule 10:00pm - 7:00am for a minimum of 12 weeks; typically, 8-10 hour shifts
- 1+ years of experience using forklift and inventory software a plus
- Warehouse, contracting, merchandiser, or inventory specialist experience preferred
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodation)
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a day
- Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
- Must vertically/horizontally transfer boxes weighing up to 50 lbs. without mechanical assistance
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at !
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.