Senior Research Scientist
Posted on Aug 3, 2019 by SRG
Job Title: Senior Research Scientist
SRG are working with a market leading specialist In-Vitro ADME-Tox Services organization who are looking to recruit a Senior Research Scientist to join their Bioanalytical Team to support method development activities and bioanalytical discovery projects.
- Development of customised LC-MS/MS methods (including reverse phase and HILIC) for analysis of compounds in a range of biological matrices
- Supporting small and large molecule bioanalysis projects and
- LC-MS/MS (Triple quadrupole and high resolution) and UPLC process optimisation
- Troubleshooting and maintenance and analytical equipment
- Training of junior members in bioanalytical methods management of project teams
- Contributing to the quality system with review and preparation of SOP's
- Hands on experience of LC-MS/MS for analysis of small and large molecules
- BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject
- Knowledge of DMPK/ADME assays
- Experience of bioanalytical method development and validation is highly desirable
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on .
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Bioanalytical, ADME, DMPK, Bioanalysis, LC-MS/MS, UPLC, Analytical Chemistry, in-vitro,