Property Voids Response Senior Officer
Posted on Aug 3, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
Void Response Service includes: void turnaround, light repairs, cleanliness, health and safety. A range of void turnaround tasks, light maintenance and repair tasks are carried out and the post holder will assist with those tasks or complete them on their own depending on experience and abilities.
Types of work undertaken, eg: getting rooms cleared and ready for new residents; setting up new properties with furniture packs, furniture removals/replacements; grounds tidying and gardening; light maintenance and repair duties; broken windows/doors, locks, latches; cleaning; checking for hazards
- Provide a flexible, responsive, high quality void response service including light repairs and clean up.
- Participate in all tasks necessary for the upkeep of property and grounds.
- Maintain a high quality of service in all aspects of the role and adhere to health and safety in all working practices.
- Work as part of a team.
- Ensure site is left clean and tidy at all times and tools are taken care of and maintained appropriately.
- Be aware of other defects/repair requirements in properties and report these to the office.
- Monitor and report to the office on work progress.
Full time posts are 40 hours per week, part time hours will be considered. Training and skill building will be provided where needed. A valid driving licence is required. Generous package for the right candidates.
Derby, Derbyshire and surrounding areas.
They are an Unlock Your Future Champion, which means that they consider all applicants on their merit and not their past.