Maintenance, Repair and Operations Buyer
Posted on Aug 2, 2019 by TreeHouse Private Brands
Employee Type: Full time
Location: MN Lakeville
Job Type: Supply Chain Procurement
Job Posting Title: MRO Buyer
Responsible for ordering parts and supplies for operations. Negotiating orders and contracts with the goal of reducing costs. In addition, this position supports other business functions as directed.
- High School diploma or equivalent, with 2 years purchasing experience.
- Four years college business degree preferred, or equivalent purchasing experience
- At least two years purchasing or buyer experience (MRO background)
- Knowledge and skills in SMMS systems, SAP is required
- Strong Computer skills, including Excel, MS Word, Power Point, Outlook, and ability to create charts and graphs for presentations
- Strong organizational skills and ability to organize and follow through on projects and jobs
- Mathematical aptitude - accounting or college level math preferred
- Customer service skills, ability to interact with vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities within the department
- Quick learner and ability to learn new skills with little or no supervision
- Ability to lead others and show why change is needed
- Strong attention to document and detect detail
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Willingness and flexibility to support a variety of people with a variety of demands in a professional manner
- Strong work ethic
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.