Excavation Sales Representative
Posted on Aug 2, 2019 by Roto-Rooter Services Company
Imagine your Mondays as exciting as Fridays...having an impact...being part of an entrepreneurial team where you count...having the tools you need to succeed.
Roto-Rooter Services Company has the opportunity you have been looking for. We are America's largest plumbing and drain cleaning company and the name that homeowners and businesses turn to for select quality services. We are proud of our more than 80-year history, but it's our future that has us so excited!
Because we are expanding rapidly through acquisitions and internal growth, we have an excellent opportunity available for an EXCAVATION SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
In this role you will:
- Follow up with current customers to provide solutions to their most challenging plumbing and drain cleaning issues.
- This will include visiting the customer site when plumbing troubles were not solved on the first visit.
- You will use the latest technology to identify cause, determine solutions, provide quote, and close the sale.
- On an on-going basis, you will follow up with customers who have received quotes and turn these opportunities into revenue.
- You will also develop additional business opportunities by selling Roto-Rooter's preventative maintenance and priority care programs.
We are looking for a self-starter who is organized and thorough with attention to detail and follow-up who thrives in a bustling environment. Did I mention multi-task?
- Plumbing experience is not required, but sales experience is.
- Previous selling in-home services is strongly desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication is essential along with a working knowledge of various software programs.
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That's why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.