Estimator/Field Sales Representative
Posted on Aug 2, 2019 by Roto-Rooter Services Company
Roto-Rooter Services Company created the drain cleaning service segment of the plumbing industry. In the 80+ years since, we have grown to become the largest Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Excavation & Water Cleanup company in the US. Locally, Roto-Rooter Services Company in Cincinnati services an average of 400-600 commercial and residential customers per week! Due to the explosive growth in our Excavation and Water Cleanup divisions, we are looking for highly motivated and hard-working Outside Sales Representatives .
Imagine being in a sales role with the brand recognition of a nationwide company like Roto-Rooter. But this is not your typical sales opportunity. How many sales opportunities are out there with 6-figure earning potential and the leads are generated for you. That's right... No Cold Calling or Prospecting! That's what being the largest volume plumbing and drain cleaning company gets you when combined with a brand like ours. So, here's what you will be doing:
- Visit customers in their homes or businesses to educate on Excavation Plumbing or Water Cleanup needs.
- On-site & in person, prepare and present solutions specific to their Excavation or Water Cleanup needs using industry standard equipment, process and procedures.
- Where appropriate, walk customers through the process for submitting claims with their home owners' insurance.
- As needed, work with internal team members and Insurance Adjusters to facilitate prompt resolution of claims for the customer and the company.
- Providing the Roto-Rooter World Class Customer Service Experience.
And here's what we are looking for:
- Ethical, Organized self-starter who thrives while working independently and with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of quickly establishing rapport with customers, solving problems and closing sales.
- Excellent listening, communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Extremely dependable with ability to work some nights and weekends.
As mentioned earlier, compensation for successful candidates is uncapped and has 6-figure potentia l . Also, everyone likes to be a part of a winner... right? Well, in Cincinnati, you will be joining an organization which is both growing and successful as evidenced by our recently being the 2017 Corporate Branch of the Year!
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That's why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.