Corporate Finance Executive
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
In this role, you will deliver corporate finance assignments for a wide range of clients, enabling them to be successful. This will range from valuations, transactions, mergers & acquisitions, business disposals, fund raising and forecasts. You will have a strong market presence and a strategic and commercial mind capable of managing a range of projects and the ability to impart your expertise in delivering assignments.
* Lead, coordinate and deliver a wide range of corporate finance projects
* Build and maintain a strong market presence and relationships with the firm's clients
* Prepare and review forecasts, business valuations and targets for acquisitions/disposals
* Attend networking events and meetings with key business contacts
* Lead, motivate and support junior members of the team
* Identify new business opportunities and present proposals to clients
* Fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
* Several years experience in a similar role, preferably within practice
* Established market knowledge and network of contacts
* Strong leadership and project management skills
* Demonstrable business acumen/commercial awareness.
In return you will be provided with the opportunity to make a significant impact of the growth of the business, along with a market leading salary and benefits.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age