New Business Multi-Media Sales
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by Lee Enterprises
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Prospect for new business via outside sales calls.
- Develop techniques to get in front of decision makers of local businesses and set sales appointments to discuss Wisconn Valley Media Group and Amplified Digital solutions.
- Learn the needs of new business and provide effective marketing solutions and campaigns by developing advertising proposals.
- Learn and sell new digital initiatives.
- Build effective relationships with clients and prospects.
- Assist with copy and layout.
- Use creative approaches to solving problems and conceptualize new product opportunities.
- Review customer information on billing, aging, contracts, etc.
- Work as a team with all Multi-Media Reps to represent Wisconn Valley Media Group and Amplified Digital Products.
- Ability to prospect and cold call to find new business opportunities as it relates to print and digital products.
- Ability to work under sales and deadline pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to problem solve.
- A high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to obtain and evaluate information on customers' objectives, and to translate that into proper Wisconn Valley Media Group and Amplified Digital products to meet the customers' objectives.
- Basic skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
We offer a competitive salary with commission, and an innovative and fun work environment. In addition, we offer medical, dental, vision, 401K and life insurance options, as well as a generous paid time off policy.
Apply now at: . A cover letter, resume and references are required with application.