Sales Team Leader
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by Lee Enterprises
The Fremont Tribune is looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to help grow our business. The primary function of this outside sales position is to sell to our larger customers, and assist their team in selling multi-media advertising solutions to local businesses with local or regional decision makers. Primary responsibility is to grow market share and revenue through a combination of new business development and growth from existing customer base while always keeping customer objectives top of mind.
This position also provides leadership, training and assistance for other account executives through 'leadership by example' and immediate supervision of work. They provide assistance in setting goals, rates and roll out of new products. When needed, they ride with other Account Executives on client appointments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling and preparing ad copy for production
- Preparing advertising campaigns utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint or other presentation formats
- Preparing billing summaries and aiding in the collection process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Able to brainstorm and create new approaches to selling
- Work in a deadline based environment
- Have a proactive approach in customer service
- Able and willing to travel to meet current and potential clients in the field
- Work in a team based environment
- Valid driver's license, proof of insurance and dependable automobile is required
The Fremont Tribune offers a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, medical, dental, vision, life insurance benefits, vacation, sick, and holiday pay and 401k retirement plan.
Please visit to apply. Include cover letter, resume and salary history. We are a drug-free workplace and all applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen and background/mvr check prior to commencing employment. EOE