IT Helpdesk Support
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our clients based north of Lincoln are currently recruiting for a full time IT Helpdesk Support to join their team on a temporary basis for 6 months.
To provide all services and duties necessary for the delivery of front line support for the companies IT systems and networks –
* To ensure outstanding customer support and service standards at all times through provision of a telephone, email, and face-to-face IT help desk.
* To maximize immediate resolution of service incidents.
* To deliver, service, install, and support all equipment and software associated with the delivery of IT services to staff and student desktops including computers, printers, and audio-visual equipment.
* To accept responsibility for the implementation of the College’s Equal Opportunities policy throughout all personal contacts in the College and within this area of responsibility.
* To maintain professional standards and expertise by undertaking relevant professional development.
* To maintain quality standards appropriate to the post.
* To conform with the Health and Safety requirements relevant to the post.
* To be responsible for the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people wherever applicable
Duration: Temporary for 6 months
Location: North of Lincoln LN2
Shifts: Monday- Thursday 8.30am- 5pm, Friday 8.30am- 4.30pm
Rate of pay: Competitive hourly rate
Immediate start required!
If you think this job role is of interest to you and you have the relevant attributes and experience then we would love to hear from you, please give me a call on (phone number removed) or alternatively email Sadie.
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities
£19k - £21k Annual
£19k - £23k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£16k - £18k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£12.8 - £12.8 Hourly
£22k - £27k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual