Residential Team Leader
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
To be successful in this role you will need to have at least 2 years of field sales experience along with experience managing or supervising team members. Any experience in the telecoms industry would be beneficial but is not essential. You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and a significant OTE.
* Making direct contact with residents and making appointments to pitch the company
* Ensuring that team members are making their direct contacts
* Pitching the company and the company’s products to potential customers
* Keep the Sales Order Process up to date
* Aid in the recruitment, training and development of future team members
* Complete reviews, compile statistics and aid in appraisals
* Attend daily senior management meetings and hold daily meetings for your team members
* At least 2 years of experience in field sales
* Experience managing or supervising team members
* Ideally some experience within the telecoms industry although this is not essential
* An excellent communicator with the ability to consultatively sell a product
* Ability to learn and utilise software packages
* Ability to train and manage team members with a focus on their continued development
* An interest in, and confidence, with technology
This position will pay a highly competitive salary along with a significant OTE. This is a growing company and this role presents a fantastic opportunity to take on a pivotal position and really make your mark. If you feel you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now or call for an informal discussion
Keywords: area sales, sales manager, sales supervisor, business development, field sales, territory sales, Exeter sales, devon sales, south west sales.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!