Data Governance Consultant
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
At Royal London we want to attract the best talent to help us achieve our vision of becoming the most trusted and recommend financial company in the UK.
We are the largest mutual life, pensions and Investment Company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £118.9 billion and latest ProfitShare pay out to members of £142 million. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,976 people (figures as of 05 Feb 2019).
What will you be doing
* Provision of advice and guidance to the Group (including Senior Leaders) in areas of Data Privacy, Information Security, Data Quality and Data Management, supporting the business areas in implementing and embedding the Data Policies and Standards, providing relevant training and awareness where required.
* Contribute to the development of the Group Data Strategy, Policies, Data Governance Processes, Standards and Reporting, in line with legislative and regulatory obligations
* Mapping and analysis of processes and data across the Group and maintenance of Data Governance Tools
* Supporting diverse business areas and dealing with Senior Managers on a day to day basis.
What we're looking for
* Experience in Information Security, Data Governance, Data Protection, Data Quality
* Strong Data Collection and Analysis
Ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
Skills that will help you in the role
* Ideally a Qualified Data Practitioner or someone willing to take up this qualification and advance in this field
* Demonstrable experience in previous data roles.
* Strong communication skills
* Good knowledge with excel