Credit Controller - 12 MONTH MATERNITY COVER
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Duties and responsibilities as a Credit Controller:
* Posting customer receipts into Simpro and Sage Systems
* Month end Bank reconciliations for all group bank accounts
* Processing, reconciling and posting monthly credit card statements
* Raising sales invoices for Project applications, re-occurring support/maintenance contracts, Technology services and Intercompany recharges
* Producing Monthly income reconciliations by department
* Pre-validating invoices have been received and approved for payment with customer accounts departments
* Telephoning and emailing customers for overdue debt
* Issuing credit control letters and monthly statements of account
* Maintaining records and Collecting Direct Debit mandate payments from customers
* Reporting debtor balances and payments to the key stakeholders each Friday
* 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
* Onsite Parking.
* Modern office.
* Be part of a friendly, outgoing team.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Emma @ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful