Telephone Sales Agent
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Agria Pet Insurance has exciting opportunities for Telephone Sales Agent team members to join us based in Aylesbury. Working full time on a rotational shift pattern you will receive a highly competitive salary of £18,000 per annum, plus commission (OTE £25,000 - £35,000) plus benefits.
Due to our continued success, we have some exciting opportunities for highly motivated sales representatives to be a part of an award winning team within our Contact Centre.
In return for joining us as our Telephone Sales Agent, we will offer you a whole array of benefits including:
- Excellent salary and commission scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- £50 tax free gift on your birthday and Christmas
- Discounted gym membership
- Hundreds of online and high street discounts via Perkbox
- Investment in your training from day one, and continued support of your development throughout your career with us
- Team and company social events and so much
About the role:
As our Telephone Sales Agent, you’ll be contacting our database of new pet owners (who have free temporary cover with us) and selling our exceptional pet insurance to customers. You will be responding to queries in a friendly, personable manner and you’ll follow up on pending quotations and call-back requests in a timely manner. Having identified customer needs, you will highlight the product features and benefits of policies and will ensure you have provided our customers with all the information they need to make an informed decision and purchase. Additionally, you will maintain customer records and take telephone payments in compliance with security protocols.
You’ll be required to work a rotational shift pattern that covers the hours of 9am- 8pm, Monday to Friday and 9am- 5pm on Saturdays, working one in two Saturdays.
What we are looking for in our Telephone Sales Agent:
- Experience in handling and overcoming objections, preferably in a sales environment
- Ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner
- A creative approach in being able to negotiate and be persuasive when dealing with customers
- Competent in handling and working through customer objections
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Passion with the desire to achieve positive results and exceed targets
- Fast learner who is open to learning new things and able to adapt in an ever changing environment
- Initiative to solve problems with a positive attitude
- The ability to cope under pressure with determination and perseverance
We will be holding a Sales Insight Day for shortlisted candidates on the 14th August 2019. This is an opportunity for you to get an insight into who we are and what the role will entail.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Agria team – please click ‘apply’ now to become our Telephone Sales Agent, or visit our company website for a full job description.
All successful applicants are subject to a background and criminal record check
Any personal data that you provide to us will be used for the sole purpose of processing your job application. This information will be kept for up to 6 months from the date that it is received on the basis of our legal obligation under employment law