Mechanical Site Installation Foreman
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful Mechanical Installation Fitter will be joining a specialist manufacturing and machining engineering business based in Barnsley.
You will be responsible for overseeing site-based projects, from the installation, commissioning and servicing of a variety of large complex structure, to moving mechanical equipment.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Apprentice trained in Mechanical/Hydraulics
* Progressed to supervisor level
* Experience in the installation, refurbishment, commissioning and servicing of large complex structures
* Experience with drives, gears, valves, pumps, pulleys, bearings, motors, shafts and couplings is essential
* A knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatic operating systems is also essential
* Experience and knowledge of the day-to-day site management requirements, including health and safety
Working Hours - Days, but would be dependant on the site location and project details
Salary - Circa £40,000 - £45,000 (With overtime, overnight supplement, bonus structure)
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Claire Wilson at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions