Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
We believe in three things; our Colleagues, our Clients and the Contribution we make. Bibby's 'three Cs' are at the heart of everything we do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, we'll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for our Clients. We'll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where we live and work.
A bit about our team...
There's definitely a buzz about the team and the environment we work in. Every day brings a new challenge as we interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs and expectations are met. We are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day, if you're looking at working in a progressive team then this is the role for you.
Where do you come in?
- Working closely with our clients, the Credit Controller will ensure the financial security and profitability of Bibby through efficient and effective verification of our client's debtor book.
- Your excellent listening and communication skills will enable you to establish and maintain a professional and efficient relationship with an allocated portfolio of clients, and deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospective clients, internal and external colleagues.
- Work accurately in a demanding financial environment, while adhering to stringent
- Your attention to detail will ensure you provide efficient and effective credit control to determine the most appropriate way to resolve outstanding queries, negotiate and monitor payment plans and personally handle problem accounts when necessary.
- Your inquisitive nature and ability to use your initiative will enable you to understand both the clients and debtors needs, to proactively identify issues and provide suitable solutions and seek opportunities to increase your knowledge.
- Your invoice finance knowledge and experience will certainly go a long way
Where will you be?
You can easily get to our modern offices in Chineham Park by public transport or road networks. Whether you spend your breaks enjoying the open, green spaces or using the wide range of facilities on the park, such as a Caf, gym and nursery, you will love this friendly working environment.
So much more than a pay cheque...
On top of the competitive salary of up to £22,000 per annum, we'll also reward the successful Credit Controller with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- As well as 25 days holiday with options to buy or sell more.
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by our Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, email or text with next steps...
Were absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as our Credit Controller, click apply today!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
£20k - £22k Annual
£10 - £10 Hourly
£18k - £21k Annual
£11 - £14 Hourly
£22k - £26k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£20.8k - £20.8k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual