Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health. Since their start they have been working to empower veterinarians, food producers, and all those concerned with animal health with the tools needed to help animals live healthy lives.
This role is located in Basingstoke at our clients Headquarters, which has a train station on the main line from London to Southampton as well as a line to Reading. Alternatively, the town is conveniently situated on the M3 motorway and is just one hour from London and Southampton. The A33 also links the town with Reading and the M4.
This role will be providing network architecture technical consultancy to guide decision-making for the DevOps team. The successful candidate with be serving on various forums to consult on projects and programmes to ensure they are technically sound and will deliver the expected outcomes. This will be achieved by working with partners across the architecture community and Information Security, helping to identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
To succeed in this role you will have the following skills and experience.
· Extensive experience in technology project delivery, working within complex, global environments.
· Extensive experience designing and delivering enterprise technology solutions.
· Extensive experience across Telephony, Contact Centre, LAN, WLAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP and security
· Experience working with modern architecture methodologies (Service Orientated Architecture, API-Centric Design, Twelve-Factor App, FAIR, etc.)
· Demonstrated influence and communication skills across all levels of IT and third-parties.
· Demonstrated strength in facilitation skills.
· Strong organizational and communications skills with multiple examples of being able to convey complex ideas in a manner that resulted in a definitive direction and result.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46166 in all correspondence
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £70k Annual
£85k - £90k Annual
£70k - £100k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily
£75k - £85k Annual