Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
A Global nuclear instrumentation and radiation specialist are looking for a dynamic Tendering engineer to join their team in Harwell.
Reporting into the Sales Director you will be responsible for preparing, managing and delivering bids in response to requests for proposals. Ensuring that the company proposals are fully executed from start to finish, you will have 3 direct reports; Sales Support Specialist, Marketing Coordinator and Sales Support Administrator.
The role itself will be based in Harwell but will require travel to the Farnborough, Seascale and Warrington offices. With the potential of adhoc UK and European travel to attend exhibitions, trade shows and training.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Responding to tender invitations.
* Producing and delivering high quality presentations for marketing, prequalification and tender purposes.
* Manage tender submissions.
* Represent the company at tender meetings with clients and/or statutory bodies.
* Write and manage the production of tender submissions (quality and technical question responses).
* Obtain feedback on tender submissions and implement improvements.
* Assist with public relations, advertising, corporate identity, special events and market research activities.
It is vital that the successful candidate has a strong technical background and has experience of managing or supervising a successful team.
Our Client is one of the UK's leading suppliers of instrumentation for a diverse range of applications in the nuclear industry.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Qualifications and Experience
* Proven track record managing high profile tenders
* Technical background
* Bid writing experience
* Knowledge of conditions of contracts
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £50k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual