Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will work within an established team of three HSE advisers and play a pivotal role in the environmental processes on site.
The Environmental Graduate's duties and responsibilities include:
- Conduct inspections and audit reports on the environmental performance, ensuring that they are in line with 14001, in addition to aiding the transition to 45001.
- Collect and report statistical information based on environmental findings
- Ensure that the business is compliant with environmental standards, reporting and monitoring these standards.
- Ensure that the action plans regarding environmental standards are monitored and reported.
- Ensure that environmental policies and procedures are put into practice.
- Encourage the best environmental practices throughout the business.
I am keen to speak to Environmental Graduates with the following:
- Excellent IT skills - specifically a good understanding of databases and Microsoft Excel
- Confidence and the ability to communicate with all levels of staff regarding environmental standards, quickly and effectively.
- A good understanding of both environmental legislation and UK Environmental Policy
- Excellent timekeeper, attention to details and initiative
Are you passionate about driving change in a business where environmental concerns are key? This is a great opportunity for an Environmental Graduate to join a business as it enters an exciting period.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment