SAP Systems Analyst - HR and Payroll
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a SAP Systems Analyst, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday plus 8 statutory Bank Holiday days
- Annual Bonus
- Private Medical Cover
- Employee Reward Scheme
What I will be responsible for?
Joining our team as an SAP Systems Analyst, you will join the application support team in IT. In your new position, you will play a key role in the support, maintenance and continued improvement of SAP HCM/ Payroll and other business critical solutions.
You will utilise SAP skills, knowledge and experience to provide high quality proactive and reactive application support. Acting as an internal SAP Payroll consultant a key responsibility will be the implementation of new and improved functionality. You will work effectively, aligned to the software application support lifecycle ensuring effective communication and consultation with stakeholders and customers in delivering and maintaining provision of fit for purpose solutions.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal SAP Systems Analyst, you will be able to demonstrate considerable experience of configuration relating to the SAP modules (HR/Payroll). Your key skills and experience will include:
- Detailed knowledge of UK Payroll.
- Significant experience in writing Payroll Schemas and PCRs
- Technical and Legislative knowledge in PAE, RTI
- Good knowledge on integration between SAP payroll and FI/CO
- Configuration experience in SAP - PA, OM, Time Management
- Ability to interrogate OSS, evaluate notes and apply as appropriate
- Knowledge of HR Patching and involvement with the patching process
- UK Payroll support experience.
- Excellent general consulting skills
- Ability to write Change Requests, Functional Specifications & test cases
- Coaches and mentors System Analysts to increase staff motivation, foster growing skillsets and widen the talent pool.
- Provides exemplary user support and investigates high-impact incidents. Escalates SLA breaches promptly
- Acts as a specialist representative in the Change Management process
You will have a strong IT background, excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You must also have good organisational skills, be proactive and self-motivated and be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of SAP Systems Analyst.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status