Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
We are currently working with a busy SME company based in Moortown. They are now looking for a part time bookkeeper to join their team. This position comes with flexible days which could offer a great work/life balance for the right candidate. Ideally, 2 days a week would be required initially but there will be potential for development as the business continues to expand and grow.
Both Self-employed and employed basis considered, rate/salary negotiable within industry averages, according to qualification and experience
Essentially, we are looking for someone who has extensive accountancy knowledge and experience and is capable of completing the full ‘A-Z’ of daily, monthly and annual responsibilities, including the ability to work as part of the team or independently as required.
The successful candidate should have the following skills, experience and qualities;
• AAT/ACA/ACCA part-qualified/qualified or relevant bookkeeping qualifications (essential)
• Good excel and word skills (essential)
• Good working knowledge of Sage (essential)
• VAT competent (essential)
• Basic Payroll and CIS Tax experience (desirable)
• Create new and refine existing internal finance systems and processes (desirable)
• Good Administrative Skills and attention to detail (essential)
• Project Cost Analysis experience (desirable)
• Reliable, honest, enthusiastic and dedicated (essential)
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Moortown, Leeds
JOB TITLE: Bookkeeper
£12 - £13 Hourly
£18k - £26k Annual
£12 - £16 Hourly
£9.5 - £9.5 Hourly
£20k - £32k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual