Plater - days only
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our Client is a well-established engineering business who offers a complete engineering solution from design to commissioning across many different sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* To build/assemble components to the correct quality levels and set timescales to engineering's drawings
* To ensure full compliance with works documentation and requirements at all times
* To ensure full compliance with the company's health and safety procedures, reporting any non-compliance immediately
* To ensure that the correct start/finish/break and wash off times are adhered to at all times
* To maintain a high level of housekeeping and cleanliness at all times
* To adopt a "safety 1st" attitude and ensure that safe working practice are exercised at all times
* To produce parts as required to the correct quality standard
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Must be able to read engineering drawings
* Ideally be apprentice trained
* Must have experience working in the heavy industry as the parts can be over 25 tonne
* Proactive forward thinker
* Committed and gets the job done
* Excellent team player
Standard working hours are;
Monday to Thursday 7am - 3.30pm and Friday 7am - 1pm. 10 hours overtime available mid week and a Minimum of 5 hours available on a Saturday.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and very successful business going through an exciting phase of growth.
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Hannah Frankland at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions