Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£Negotiable plus excellent benefits package
(including pension, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and medical insurance - as well as monthly company BBQs).
Our client is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of their ambition is to build a world-class device that will benefit millions of people around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Production Assembler
* Working as part of a close-knit team, this role will see you taking responsibility for:
* Assembly of electro-mechanical sub-systems following manufacturing instructions
* Testing / commissioning of integrated electro-mechanical assemblies using pre-defined instructions
* Assembly and test of integrated robotic systems and other sub-systems
* Supporting the testing / commissioning / debugging of integrated robotic sub-systems, including documentation
Personal attributes and work experience for the Production Assembler:
* You will be great at working as part of a team, bringing your strong work ethic and a proven desire to deliver high quality results.
* A can-do attitude for a variety of tasks including, goods-in inspection, stock control and manufacture
* Proven practical experience of high tech assembly or test (preferably within a regulated environment such as medical/pharmaceutical or aerospace)
* A careful approach to assembly, lab and tool use
* The ability to keep accurate records
* Cable assembly skills (use of crimp tools, wire cutters and associated hand tools)
* Experience using test/measurement equipment such as bench power supplies, multi-meters and oscilloscopes
* Relevant NVQ / BTEC qualification, and at least 5 GCSEs at greater than C grade.
* Good written English is essential, as is the ability to use Microsoft Office suite tools, including Excel.
Our clients values are ambitious, humble, fair and responsible and people focussed. They are looking for candidates who also feel the same.
For more information on this exciting opportunity for Production Assembler, please contact Lisa Parsons.
North of Cambridge
£22k - £25k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£8.21 - £10 Hourly
£10 - £10 Hourly
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly