Mobile Mechanical Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Overview of the Mobile Mechanical Engineer Role:
The Mobile Mechanical role will be primarily maintenance and emergency response reactive repairs plus minor works repairs.
Key Responsibilities of the Mobile Mechanical Engineer:
* Carry out PPM tasks and record and complete relative documents
* Carry out reactive callouts on critical systems
* Complete compliance testing and minor works to JSP375 standard
* Minor mechanical repairs and small works
* Includes company van
* Included in out of hours callout rota
* Clear communication of the company vision and objectives ensuring the implementation of new procedures
* Promote and drive the company values
* Keep up to date with industry developments, driving innovation and effective change
Qualifications and Required Experience for the Mobile Mechanical Engineer:
* City and Guilds in Plumbing or pipe fitting (required to achieve JSP375 standard)
* Good experience of Mechanical maintenance and repairs
* Previous AP/AE experience and qualifications preferred but not essential.
* Full UK Driving License.
How to apply for the Mobile Mechanical Engineer Role:
Please apply directly
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
£31.4k - £35.4k Annual
£30k - £31.2k Annual
£35k - £36k Annual
£34k - £34k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual