Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a progressive and fast-growing manufacturing Business with multiple sites in the U.K. and a turnover of over £30 Million. Following a sustained period of growth, we are looking for a new maintenance Engineer to join an established team of 7.
This is an ideal career opportunity for someone looking to enhance their career prospects and develop within a progressive and innovative employer were you wont be just a number, but part of a successful and prosperous team.
The right candidate will have excellent communication skill and the ability to work as part of a team as well as executing both mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks successfully.
SHIFT: 4 on / 4 off (DAYS ONLY) 6am - 6pm
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
* Extensive & demonstrable experience working in FMCG
* Proven track record for delivering Continuous Improvement and Change initiatives
* Experience of working in a lean operating environment
* Professional approach to the role, able to systematically diagnose engineering faults and rapidly plan/arrange/direct work to resolve problem.
* Outstanding communication ability across all levels of the business and between all functions
* Ability to work proactively with minimal direct guidance
* Expert Root Cause Problem Solving skills
* Ensure that all equipment is maintained in line with manufacturer’s recommendations and repaired when necessary to be available and fit for their purpose during production time.
* That the entire working and manufacturing environment conforms to the requirements of health and safety, factory, environmental and other industry regulations and statutes.
* All aspects of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, heating, refrigeration, water, civil (building), waste disposal, environmental and food process engineering.
* Installation, maintenance and commissioning of new plant/machinery.
* The repair selection and supervision of contractors; adherence to health and safety codes; co-ordination and management of all engineering work and having a close working relationship with production
If this role would be of interest, please contact Alex Williams by sending your CV directly through this add, or on:
£28k - £32k Annual
£32k - £33k Annual
£39.8k - £41k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£43k - £43k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£37k - £37k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£34k - £38k Annual