Goods In Inspector
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
£15,000-£20,000 + SUPERB PROSPECTS + PENSION + OTHER BENEFITS
The company has always had the vision that society and global communities should be able to develop for themselves, and future generations. By providing the tools, they are ensuring that anything is possible.
Are you an experienced Goods In Inspector wanting to work in a developing and evolving global organisation???
Are you looking for that next challenge??
Then this is the position for you!!!!
The Goods In Inspector’s Responsibilities are to:
* Carry out daily inspection of incoming parts in line with relevant sampling plans and MMS procedures.
* Collect daily vendor returns from work centres ensuring the correct reject code is used and co-ordinate month end vendor return or authorised disposal.
* Use the appropriate gauges and measuring instruments to ensure accurate and repeatable measurements are taken.
* Conduct visual inspections using sample parts and approved master samples.
* Maintain inspection records in an accurate and timely manner.
* Carry out Heat Treatment inspection using Rockwell and Micro Vickers hardness testing equipment.
* Access all relevant databases to confirm any changes to component supply or inspection criteria.
* Carrying out containment of non-conforming product as required.
* Carry out general administration duties including raising of SCAR’s, review of inspection criteria for new parts and component switching levels.
* Take on reasonable tasks when requested by Quality Supervisor or Manager.
The Goods In Inspector’s will have:
* A background in: aluminium castings, plastic mouldings or machines parts
* Be competent in reading detailed and complex component drawings and engineering drawings
* Experience in material heat treatment hardness testing and recording and maintaining inspection record sheets
* Working knowledge of measuring instruments and methods:
* Digital Vernier/Micrometer
* Centres Slip blocks
* Go and No Go gauge
* Circularity Flatness
* Thread Gauge
* Pin Gauges
* Profile projector
* Height gauge
I would be keen to speak with Quality Inspectors, Goods in Inspectors, Goods In Controllers seeking a new opportunity.
This position is commutable from Telford, Shropshire, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Shrewsbury and surrounding areas.
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The Goods In Inspector will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
To apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£12 - £15 Hourly