O365 Technical Consultant (Exchange)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Capita IT Resourcing is currently recruiting for an O365 Technical Messaging Consultant (Exchange) to join us on a permanent basis working from home.
The purpose of the role is to demonstrate functional knowledge and technical expertise in the O365 and on-premise Exchange solutions, with real life experience of on-premise to cloud design, delivery and migration. Your responsibilities in this O365 Technical Consultant Messaging (Exchange) will be to:
- Promote innovative solutions to our customers, develop relationships with key customer stakeholders and to help them achieve their business goals.
- Participate in the design process, ensuring the designs meet customer requirements, industry standards and are suitable for our infrastructure.
- Lead client delivery with Microsoft Office 365 Messaging technologies.
- Provide architectural and technical leadership on projects.
- Provide advice on future evolution of solutions that impact O365.
- Support Project Managers with technical planning including estimating effort, duration and identifying potential project risks.
- Implement designs and projects of all scales.
- Design end-to-end Office 365 Messaging solutions, including high-level and low-level solution designs, seek Client TDA approvals, engage in workshop delivery and provide cloud strategy to meet client requirements.
- Build on existing client relationships to support future transformation and technology change that can demonstrate business value.
- Third line support for the O365 team
- Actively contribute and share your experience and knowledge with other colleagues in order to shape the architectural and consulting practice within Capita.
- Mentoring and training transformation and BAU engineers on new Office 365 features and technologies.
Key skills and experience for the O365 Technical Consultant Messaging (Exchange) role:
- Microsoft Exchange Resource familiar with all versions of Exchange
- Experience with High-Availability, multi-site environments (DAG, CCR, NLB)
- Experience in troubleshooting complex mail solutions
- Good understanding on DNS within messaging systems (MX, Autodiscover, SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
- Understanding/experience of Email migration (Exchange on premise-to-Cloud, Cloud-to-Cloud)
- Office 365 Resource with experience of Hybrid solutions
- Confident in Configuring and troubleshooting email related protocols (SMTP, RPC, EWS, MAPI, POP3, IMAP)
- Knowledge of Email hygiene systems (Websense, Forcepoint, EOP)
- Awareness of MS Azure and features available.
- Awareness of Mobile Device Management (InTune, Mobile Iron, Airwatch)
- Confident in reading, writing and PowerShell scripts
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting All office 365 apps (MS Teams, SFB, Flow, Yammer, SharePoint Online, PowerBI)
- Strong understanding of Certificates (Windows server, Web services, Email Encryption)
- Good understanding of ADFS, AD Connect
- Sound base knowledge of all flavours or Windows Server (AD, DHCP, IIS)
- Sound base of networking (routing, subnets, gateways)
- Sound base understanding of disk storage (SANs, disk arrays, Fibre Channel zoning).
If you are interested in this O365 Technical Consultant Messaging (Exchange) role and would like to apply, please send me your CV for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy