Application Solution Support - Print Management - Edinburgh - To 35k
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client, an established Scottish company who have evolved in an ever-changing market, have asked us to help them in bringing on board some new talent. Given their track record for internal promotion, opportunities to join them are very rare, so if you have commercial experience in installing, upgrading and supporting software solutions, and are looking for a customer focussed role within a company that`ll appreciate and take care of you going forward, read on!
Abrecco`s Edinburgh based client has an opportunity for a keen individual to work as part of their support and project management teams to help their loyal client base make the most of a range of market-leading document and print management solutions. You will be joining an expanding team who work with vendors and customers to configure, integrate and support modular content management solutions. You will be customer focussed with excellent communication, analytical and problem solving abilities coupled with broad ranging technical knowledge that incorporates windows systems, networking, OO programming, scripting and database technologies.
This is a varied role, working in a collaborative environment where you will have opportunity to upskill and progress your career while being well rewarded so apply now for immediate consideration!
What you`ll be doing
- Liaising with customers; managing incidents and support requests, investigating issues and providing solutions
- Advise, configure and install application modules to solve customer problems
- Analyse 3rd party applications and develop APIs or scripts to integrate solutions (CRM, ERP, Finance etc.)
- Work with the wider team to support and enhance existing workflows and integrations
- Build and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of products and features
What you will bring
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with customers at all levels
- Attitude is key. You will be a self starter, eager to learn and progress in a B2B technical environment
- You will ideally have some experience in a software support, integration or implementation role
- Database skills with Microsoft SQL Server or another RDBMS
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (C#.NET, VB.NET, Java, C++ or similar OO language)
- Familiar with MS Client/Server, Active Directory and MS Exchange coupled with Microsoft Office products
- Although predominantly supporting customers remotely, you will have a full driving licence and flexibility to travel
There are excellent opportunities at entry through to mid level and as well as a competitive salary, car or car allowance, pension and enhanced holiday entitlement, you will also benefit from training and mentoring so if you think this could be the opportunity for you then send your CV over or get in touch with Chris to find out more