Sales and Key Account Manager - German Speaking
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
As Sales and Key Account Manager - German Speaking, you will be reporting to the Managing Director and be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role, preferably with the ability to think on your feet and the desire to make a real difference in this hands-on role.
Key responsibilities include:
* Effectively manage the current European Dealer Network.
* Increase European Dealer Network - initially targeting black spot areas.
* Increase Sales throughout Europe - hit and exceed sales targets.
* Provide Dealer training on product, sales, after-sales and handover.
* Process all European Orders
* Manage lead generation
* Provide language support for European customers
* Frequent travel across Europe to current and potential dealers, form route plans, research potential dealerships and use a planner system to convert
* Management of European exhibitions
Skills and attributes required:
* Multilingual - in particular, German
* Able to demonstrate experience in a sales environment and understand the differences in the European markets.
* A positive 'can-do' attitude
* Willing to organise and attend exhibitions
* Pronounced organisational skills
* Able to take ownership of customers, products and problems
* Ability to travel abroad regularly.
* Full, clean driving licence - towing a trailer to be expected.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are extremely proud of their success and products. On offer is a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (OTE £40,000) per annum depending on experience
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: customer service, sales, key accounts, German, French, European markets, UK Sales
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice