Insight Consultant - Wealth Management
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Circa £40-£55k Depending on Experience - Plus a Generous Benefits Package
Commutable from Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Tring, Bicester, Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Keynes etc.
Our client is a financial information business, helping financial institutions, financial advisers and consumers make better informed decisions. Their Insight & Consulting team delivers real value to providers and advisers across Banking, General Insurance, Life & Protection, Wealth Management and Funds. They take their unique insight and experience and bring clarity and understanding to help product providers and fund managers make strategic decisions about products and their distribution; and help advisers provide compliant advice whilst maximising the time spent with their clients.
Our client are currently seeking a skilled and knowledgeable individual to join the Wealth Management team as an Insight Consultant (dependent upon qualifications, skills and knowledge). You will work within a team of specialists to manage the structure and content of their data tables, develop methodologies, conduct data analysis for panel research and write content for articles, publications and their website. Your main focus will be on pension and investment products, including platforms, but this may also include support on life and protection products.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications Required
* A good understanding of how the products and services in the wealth sector are distributed.
* Able to build strong relationships and credibility with senior level client contacts and demonstrate strong consulting and project delivery skills.
* Strong writing skills, with the ability to tailor your message to different audiences.
* The ability to develop expert knowledge of internal and customer-facing software applications.
* A High level of IT literacy and at least intermediate (preferably advanced) knowledge of Excel.
* Excellent data analysis, interpretation and critical thinking skills.
* Diploma in Financial Planning, or an equivalent level 4 qualification in PFS – CII Level 4 and / or CISI Level 4.
* Detailed technical knowledge of pension and investment products, plus platforms.
* Significant experience within the UK financial services industry, together with a strong understanding of the wealth management market
Our client are looking for enthusiastic experts with a can-do approach who are looking to make a positive difference to the financial services industry, with the vision of helping consumers to make better informed decisions.
To be considered for the Insight Consultant role with a salary range of £40-55k depending on experience, you’ll need to be at least level 4 qualified and also possess excellent writing, presentation and influencing skills – articulating complex concepts in a clear, logical and structured manner that meets the needs of the audience.
In return, they can offer an interesting and challenging role within a flexible and collaborative work environment, supporting a market leading software product.
You’ll also benefit from:
* Free tea/coffee/squash/fruit in the kitchens
* Free parking, plus showers and a bike shelter to support cycling to work
* Social, sporting and charity support activities throughout the year
* Contributions towards gym/sports club membership, plus lunchtime Yoga and running clubs
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Life, critical illness, private medical and dental insurances
* Generous pension scheme (with an employer contribution of up to 10%)
* 5 weeks’ holiday (plus the option to buy more)
* Support to pursue professional qualifications
* Flexible working environment
* Working alongside expert colleagues
Please apply with your CV.
Our client requires candidates to complete a short questionnaire as part of the application process. This will be sent back to you once you apply.
Please only apply if you match the criteria outlined.
Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK. VISA sponsorship is not available.
Key Words: Insight Analyst, Insight Consultant, Business Analyst, Wealth Management, Wealth, finance, Financial Researcher, data analysis, pension, investments, BA, Diploma in Financial Planning, Financial Planning Level 4, PFS, CII Level 4, CISI Level 4.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003