2nd Line Technical Support
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* Perform 2nd line functionality for the Information Systems Service Desk in accordance with all Service Desk procedures and SLA’s, providing support for internal users across multiple sites.
* Ownership of request through to resolution, following up and closing as necessary
* Diagnosis and troubleshooting of assigned tickets to resolution or escalation where necessary
* Provide a quality level of service to Customer ensuring communication is at the forefront
* Setting up from new and re-building Laptops and Desktops
* Installation of IT Hardware and Software.
Other tasks as directed by the Service Desk Team Leader/Head of IS
Skills & Experience
Certificate or Diploma in computing (or equivalent).
* General experience with using computers
* Must be capable of defining a problem and applying a problem-solving methodology
* Must be able to priorities tasks and work under pressure.
* Previous customer facing roll (ideal but not essential)
* Good working knowledge of the Windows desktop operating systems and common applications
* Proven understanding of LAN technologies
* Proven abilities in diagnostics and troubleshooting
* Proven knowledge of PC hardware
* Understanding of Active Directory
* VPN experience
* Understanding of virtualisation, inc. Desktop, and its benefits.
* Keen to learn and willing to help
* A good team player
* Excellent communications/telephone skills (essential)
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
£24k - £28k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£24k - £32k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£20k - £28k Annual
£80 - £110 Daily
£18k - £24k Annual