React Developer - Northampton, Northamptonshire
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
55k-65k plus excellent benefits
My client is a specialist in producing high quality software solutions and have an excellent reputation in their field. Due to an ambitious growth strategy and customer demand they will be upgrading their web portals, giving it a big UI/UX refresh.
They are seeking a React Developer with excellent creative and communication skills, to join a dedicated team of developers and testers with a strong culture of helpful collaboration and high quality standards. The web developer will be responsible for creating the best online user experience on their web portal, covering all aspects of the user journey.
- Manage the design and user experience for large ecommerce websites and web portals
- Improve UX and re-design existing functional areas
- Write functional specifications and documents
- Prototype new functionality demonstrating the user journey
- Increase customer engagement through innovative UI solutions
- Work with front end/back end developers, business analysts and the wider development/digital team to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Solid experience of Front End Web Application Development experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders
This is a company that prides itself on the quality of software solutions they provide, you will benefit from working in a vibrant office environment, gain excellent training and have the opportunity to further your career.
To send your cv click the apply link or email your CV in confidence to Shelby. Please also include design examples/ portfolio of web design work for the designer role.
React Developer, UI/ Front End Developer, UI Developer, UI Designer, UX Designer – Northampton, Kettering, Bedford, Wellingborough, Coventry, Midlands
Erin Associates are acting on behalf of an employment agency on behalf of our client