Business Analyst (SC Cleared) - Wiltshire
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
6 Month Contract
£(Apply online only)/day (DOE)
Business Analyst needed with SC Clearance for a 6 Month Rolling Contract based in Corsham (Wiltshire). Working on an Identity & Access Management (IDAM) solutions project.
Start ASAP in July/August. Key skills, experience and tasks will include:
- Requirements gathering, scoping and definition for Identity & Access Management (IDAM) solutions project.
- Proven experience of Identity & Access Management (IDAM) solutions components -eg- identity integration, provisioning, access approval workflows, access governance and reporting
- Any experience of the following IDAM platforms would be helpful: NetIQ, Oracle IDM/IAM, SailPoint, ForgeRock.
- Working closely with UX Designers, Product Owners + Developers to create / define User Stories, User Journey, Story Mapping etc.
- Business process analysis and workflows including: Identity Lifecycle, Lifecycle Automation, Access Management processes, Service Provisioning / integration.
- ITIL Service Delivery experience including: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Service Improvement.
- Scoping / drafting Service level Agreements (SLAs) and service operations.
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement, rapport building and communication skills.
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall methods (TDD, BDD, SAFe, Scrum, Jira).
- Any of the following would be an advantage: Active Directory (AD), O365, Windows, SharePoint, multi-factor authentication, JSP 604/440, Remedy ITSM, IT Security (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC).
- Must hold either current SC Security Clearance or have used SC Clearance within the past 6 months.
- Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ Day Rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
- We offer 30+ years` experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
- We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency