Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
My client a leading IT solutions provider are seeking to recruit a Senior UI developer who is proficient in React.js to work in a fast-paced, Agile, continuous delivery team using the latest UI and Cloud technologies. We are looking for someone with a passion for delivering awesome user experiences with a focus on quality and accuracy.
1. Work closely with the Product Owner to translate concepts and mockups into reality.
2. Collaborate with the development team to define, refine and estimate user stories.
3. Design code for simplicity, maintainability and performance.
4. Develop new, responsive, user-facing features using React.js.
5. Build unit and deployment tests to ensure quality and accuracy. 6. Review code, providing valuable, constructive feedback. 7. Investigate innovative techniques and technologies to solve challenging problems.
8. Continuously develop and extend your personal skills and abilities.
9. Comply with organisational policies and procedures.
This role guide has been developed as a guide to the responsibilities for this role. It is not an exhaustive or restrictive list, and you will be expected to take on other, reasonable, responsibilities from time to time and according to the needs of the business.
* UI development in a commercial environment. * A knack for creating captivating user experiences with a focus on usability.
* Worked in an Agile team.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Scrum, Kanban with JIRA.
* Continuous integration and delivery techniques.
* Public domain contributor.
* React / Redux.
* TDD (Jest / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai etc.).
* Node / NPM.
* Responsive CSS design (e.g. Material design / Bootstrap or equivalent).
* The React ecosystem.
* RESTful APIs and JSON.
* Redux Sagas.
* React Native.
* Web pack.
* AWS serverless technologies.
* JWT / Oauth.
* UX design skills.
Collaboration & teamworking
* Team player.
* Challenges assumptions.
* Constructive feedback.
* Coaching less experienced staff.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Can communicate complex concepts in simple, clear
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
£50k - £70k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual