Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Assembly of RF and Microwave electronic components and /or electro-mechanical assemblies through various process stages.
Working to defined build procedures and standards in order to meet clearly identified targets.
- Assembly of electronic devices using a range of manufacturing tools and equipment, some under high magnification.
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to quality, output and timescale.
- Attend departmental meetings as required.
- Being flexible between processes where appropriate training has been given.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor / manager on any technical or quality issues that arise.
- Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the CATS /PDC system.
- Assist with any Lean Six Sigma initiatives as required.
- Assist in the training of new personnel as required.
- Observe general housekeeping rules and maintain a clean and tidy working environment at all times.
- Ensure that all Environmental Health and Safety / Company Policies are adhered to at all times.
- Assistance in other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
Education and Experience Required;
- GCSE in English and Maths preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to work under a microscope
- Good Communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge desirable
- Experience in a similar Manufacturing environment with an electronics background.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / (phone number removed)
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£9 - £10 Hourly
£10 - £10 Annual
£9 - £10.8 Hourly
£8 - £10 Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£12.7 - £12.7 Hourly
£9 - £10 Hourly
£22k - £23k Annual
£8.21 - £8.5 Hourly