Graduate Account Manager, Manchester
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Heald Green
Salary: £23k (up to £40k OTE)
Sector: IT/Managed Services
Join one of the UK’s leading IT managed service providers as a Graduate Account Manager in Manchester.
With offices spread across the country and a million pound turnover, there’s no better place to launch a successful graduate career. As a Graduate Account Manager, you’ll receive exceptional career development as your employers invest in your progression.
The successful candidates will receive a full qualification in sales after a comprehensive mix of training.
- £23k basic salary
- Up to £40k OTE in your first year
- Comprehensive training and support through the ITTSA
- Great offices just outside of Manchester
- Plenty of social activities, nights out and team events
- Weekly Pilates, 6-a-side football and an on-site gym
- Prospecting key decision makers
- Attending partner events and networking
- Arranging and giving demonstrations of products and services via webinar
- Scheduling appointments on behalf of your seniors
- Maintaining company CRM
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Passionate about technology
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website